18 February 2012

Australian Update

Last post I wrote was a bit backdated. I'm trying my best to keep it as recent as possible but last two weeks were quite busy. This is the 73 day of travel.

Still in Melbourne we were celebrating Australia Day, Chinese New Year and enjoying great weather.
After 12 days there we took a relocation camper to get back to Sydney.




BTW relocation cars are great way of traveling if you are flexible with time, because you can get a car for free. :) I'll post few links with good sites, so you can have a look.

In Sydney we've spent few days, meeting our friends and bitching about the weather. We had a chance to go to Blue Mountains for two days too, enjoying bush walking, waterfalls and wild life. Brilliant place to go, just 1 hour away from Sydney by train. Once we got back to Sydney, we were looking for place where we could slow down a bit, unpack and recharge our batteries. After 70 days of traveling we were feeling bit overwhelmed. We found Sydney a bit hectic, so we decided to go to Brisbane. Where weather conditions are slightly better temperature wise :)

We found a room in Toowong, just 10 minutes away from Brisbane CBD. We are sharing an apartment with NZ couple. We are here one week already, it feels very good to unpack, have a bed and do just nothing for a while. We'll stay here for one more week and then we might go back to Sydney. 

I love this state of not knowing what to do next week, feels like freedom! It makes you think about life and making a living. Your goals and values...

I'll keep you posted about next moves.

In the mean time I'll be uploading photos on my flickr account so you can have a look. I might pop few pics in here too just to add some colors to the blog. 

Alright, it's nearly 2am so time to bed! Good night everyone and thanks for reading my blog!! 
All the best!!


No comments: