13 January 2014

Cairns and The Union Jack

Right after my farm work and Tolga experience I have decided to stay around Cairns for a little while, After small research and spending 1 night in Gilligan's I have decided to stay just about 2 weeks in The Union Jack Hostel. I have heard many good things about it and I have to say people were right. This was one of the best places to live in Cairns. I have met so many interesting people and I had absolutely awesome time there! I would recommend it to anyone! 
So lets begin a small roundtrip around The Jack


I am not gonna lie, we were partying pretty much every day :) in the pic Val, Simone, Ciara, Sophia, Jessie and Jerome.
that was wild night.. yeah, can you see cops? yeah.. we ran away :)
one of the million group pictures I took :)
Marie, Me, Sophia and Simone
Val, Jerome and Ciara
Jeremy have joined us as well :)
an like every night, party at the Jack usually end up in Gilligans night club :)
Annais and Jo
Beki, the party animal joined us as well
ah Ja! Gingerman with the Crew! My roomies!
wrraaaauuu!
My favourite roomies! Sophia and Marie! Sorry Gingerman! ;)
and yeah we had first Tolga reunion weekend in Cairns, Sie Tolga Lodgers came visit me in Cairns :) That was also wild weekend :)


I have to say, I miss you guys! But I am sure we will meet somewhere!

One of the good things of The Union Jack was free dinner and entertainment nights! I had a pleasure to ride a bull! for the whole... yeah... have a look how long.. I promise it wont take too long ;p
Thanks All for a very good time! And I shall see you soon!

A.

2 comments:

Kasik said...

No Ty to masz życie !!:)))

Alex said...

oj tam, w rzeczywistosci jest o niebo lepiej! ;)