29 January 2014

Port Douglas - short and sweet visit

While being in Cairns it would be a sin not to visit surrounding places of interest. So one day, 'slightly' hangover we decided
to go a bit north to Port Douglas. A small town renown for Toad Races and shit loads of rich tourist.
But all in all quite beautiful part of the world. So lets have a look on few pics from there and who was behind this little excursion.


 Nice scenic drive, with stunning beaches. God I love Queensland!


 Bellow bit of architecture of the town, if you are into that stuff. I might say "picture for the architects" ;)

Tourist/Backpackers/Travelers/Visitors/Nutters on the road!
 Ciara or Kiara or Kia Ora or i don't know, nobody can pronounce your name properly! :)
 Si Simone! Italiano from... Italy ;)
 "Twins" from Perth! Jer and Val.


 "That hill is thaaaaat big!"
 I'm now at the highest point of Port Douglas, nobody got higher than me. That's what I call going extra mile :)
 I noticed that I have a strange tendency to claim various objects...
 For some reason we haven't been keen for Cane Toad Races, $5 for watching frogs leaping on the table... I'll pass.
Next trip we had was a quick afternoon escape to Lake Morris, this time with German/French crowd.

I will see ya later!
Al.

No comments: